Friday 16 May 2014

Yap Chuan Bakuteh, Puchong

People tends to say, if you want to eat GOOD & YUMMY BKT, you should try out Klang BKT. But, I don't think so. Recently, I've tried out the BKT at Yap Chuan Bakuteh in Bandar Puchong Utama. Situated at the corner lot, it was quite easy to find with the big signage of the restaurant.
 
 
It was about 11.10am when we reached and the empty space started to fill up with bakutek lovers. 
 
 
Basically, they are famous of the Dry Bakuteh (RM11/pax). Compare to the one I tried I Klang, I prefer here for sure. Not sure why it's being called dry bakuteh where there is no taste of bakuteh. It is more like stir fried pork with Oyster sauce and special dark soy sauce. Added the ladies finger, shreds dried cuttlefish and dry chili makes the pork taste better.
 
It wouldn't be called eating Bakuteh if you didn't order the Bakuteh Soup (RM10/pax). consists of meaty pork ribs, pork belly, pork intestinal, foo chok simmered in a complex broth of herbs and spices. I can feel the Ooomph when the soup work its way down my throat as the soap is not too thick. Yau char kwai dipping into the soup..hmm, that is my favorite step.
 

 

The next step is to dip the pork in chopped chilli padi and minced garlic, bath with the light soy sauce and dark soy sauce.
 
I have no regret trying it and will sure visit this place again.
 
Yap Chuan Bakuteh
53, Ground & 1st Floor, Jalan BPU, Bandar Puchong Utama.
Business Hour 8.30am – 9.30pm
Tel:- 012 6744440

No comments:

Post a Comment